Skip to main content
AI TOOL & PROMPTS
THIS GUIDE HAS MORE THAN 100+ AI TOOL & PROMPTS TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO USE AI TO ENHANCE
YOUR LIFE.
BEST AI TOOLS
• BEST PROGRAMMING AI TOOLS
1. TABNINE: HTTPS://WWW.TABNINE.COM/
2. OPENAI CODEX: HTTPS://OPENAI.COM/BLOG/OPENAI-CODEX/
3. GITHUB COPILOT: HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/FEATURES/COPILOT
4. AICOMMIT: HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/ABI/AUTOCOMMIT
5. DEEP CODE: HTTPS://WWW.DEEPCODE.AI/
6. AI2SQL: HTTPS://WWW.AI2SQL.IO/
7. REPLIT: HTTPS://REPLIT.COM/SITE/GHOSTWRITER
8. AKKIO: HTTPS://WWW.AKKIO.COM/
9. HTTPIE: HTTPS://HTTPIE.IO/BLOG/AI
10.MUTABLE: HTTPS://MUTABLE.AI/
11.SHEETPLUS: HTTPS://SHEETPLUS.AI/
12.EXCELFORMULABOT: HTTPS://EXCELFORMULABOT.COM/
• BEST MARKETING TOOLS
1. FRASE: HTTPS://WWW.FRASE.IO/
2. BERTHA: HTTPS://BERTHA.AI/
3. CONTENTEDGE: HTTPS://WWW.CONTENTEDGE.COM/
4. CHATGPT3: HTTPS://CHAT.OPENAI.COM/
5. HEMINGWAYAPP: HTTPS://HEMINGWAYAPP.COM/
6. SURFER SEO: HTTPS://SURFERSEO.COM/
7. PONZU: HTTPS://WWW.PONZU.AI/
8. JASPER: HTTPS://WWW.JASPER.AI/
9. COPY SMITH: HTTPS://COPYSMITH.AI/
10.PEPPERTYPE: HTTPS://PEPPERTYPE.AI/
11.SCALENUT: HTTPS://WWW.SCALENUT.COM/
12.MUTINY: HTTPS://WWW.MUTINYHQ.COM/
13.SIMPLIFIED : HTTPS://SIMPLIFIED.COM/AI-WRITER/
14.MOONBEAM: HTTPS://WWW.GOMOONBEAM.COM/
15.SMARTLY: HTTPS://WWW.SMARTLY.IO/
16.SEVENTH SENSE: HTTPS://WWW.THESEVENTHSENSE.COM/
17.COPY AI : HTTPS://WWW.COPY.AI/
18.MARKETMUSE: HTTPS://WWW.MARKETMUSE.COM/
19.WRITESONIC: HTTPS://WRITESONIC.COM/
20.PHRASEE: HTTPS://PHRASEE.CO/
• BEST SALES TOOLS
1. CREATEXT: HTTPS://WWW.CREATEXT.AI/
2. EXCEED: HTTPS://EXCEED.AI/
3. CREAITOR: HTTPS://WWW.CREAITOR.AI/
4. TWAIN: HTTPS://WWW.USETWAIN.COM/
5. LAVENDER: HTTPS://WWW.LAVENDER.AI/
6. REGIE: HTTPS://WWW.REGIE.AI/
7. PEOPLE: HTTP://PEOPLE.AI/
8. SMARTWRITER: HTTPS://WWW.SMARTWRITER.AI/
9. OCTANE: HTTPS://WWW.OCTANEAI.COM/
10.WARMER: HTTP://WARMER.AI/
• BEST WRITING AI TOOLS
1. COPY AI : HTTPS://WWW.COPY.AI/
2. JASPER: HTTPS://WWW.JASPER.AI/
3. WRITESONIC: HTTPS://WRITESONIC.COM/
4. CHATGPT3: HTTPS://CHAT.OPENAI.COM/
5. HEADLIME: HTTPS://HEADLIME.COM/
6. PEPPERTYPE: HTTPS://PEPPERTYPE.AI/
7. MARKCOPY: HTTPS://WWW.MARKCOPY.AI/
8. QUILLBOT: HTTPS://QUILLBOT.COM/
9. RYTR: HTTPS://RYTR.ME/
10.MOONBEAM: HTTPS://WWW.GOMOONBEAM.COM/
11.SIMPLIFIED : HTTPS://SIMPLIFIED.COM/AI-WRITER/
12.LEX PAGE: HTTPS://LEX.PAGE/
13.COPY SMITH: HTTPS://COPYSMITH.AI/
14.SUBTXT: HTTPS://SUBTXT.APP/
15.ELLIE EMAIL ASSISTANT: HTTPS://TRYELLIE.COM/
16.WORDTUNE: HTTPS://WWW.WORDTUNE.COM/
17.SUDOWRITE: HTTPS://WWW.SUDOWRITE.COM/
18.NOVEL: HTTPS://NOVELAI.NET/
19.COMPOSE: HTTPS://WWW.COMPOSE.AI/
• BEST CHATBOTS TOOLS
1. LANDBOT: HTTPS://LANDBOT.IO/
2. CRESTA: HTTPS://CRESTA.COM/
3. KAIZAN: HTTPS://KAIZAN.AI/
4. WOTNOT: HTTPS://WOTNOT.IO/
5. COHERE: HTTPS://COHERE.AI/
6. TIDIO: HTTPS://WWW.TIDIO.COM/
7. TYPEWISE: HTTPS://WWW.TYPEWISE.APP/
8. QUICKCHAT: HTTPS://WWW.QUICKCHAT.AI/
• BEST DAILY WORKPLACE TOOLS
1. NOTION AI: HTTPS://WWW.NOTION.SO/PRODUCT/AI
2. CRAFT: HTTPS://WWW.CRAFT.DO/
3. MEM: HTTPS://MEM.AI/
4. TASKADE: HTTPS://WWW.TASKADE.COM/
5. YOU: HTTPS://YOU.COM/
6. TODOIST: HTTPS://TODOIST.COM/INTEGRATIONS/APPS/AI-ASSISTANT
• BEST DESIGN TOOLS
1. DIAGRAM: HTTPS://DIAGRAM.COM/
2. VIZCOM: HTTPS://WWW.VIZCOM.AI/
3. NAMELIX: HTTPS://NAMELIX.COM/
4. ARAGON: HTTPS://WWW.ARAGON.AI/
5. INTERIOR DESIGN: HTTPS://INTERIORAI.COM/
6. VISUALIZE: HTTPS://VISUALISE.AI/
7. LEXICA: HTTPS://LEXICA.ART/
8. POLY: HTTPS://POLY.AI/
9. LOOKA: HTTPS://LOOKA.COM/
10.STOCK AI: HTTPS://STOCKIMG.AI/
• BEST SPEECH TOOLS
1. RESEMBLE: HTTPS://WWW.RESEMBLE.AI/
2. BROADN: HTTPS://WWW.BROADN.IO/
3. PODCAST: HTTPS://PODCAST.AI/
4. FLIKI: HTTPS://FLIKI.AI/
5. WELLSAIDLABS: HTTPS://WELLSAIDLABS.COM/
6. VOICEMOD: HTTPS://WWW.VOICEMOD.NET/AI-VOICES/
7. OTTER: HTTPS://OTTER.AI/
8. TLDR THIS: HTTPS://TLDRTHIS.COM/
9. GLASP AI: HTTPS://GLASP.CO/AI-SUMMARY
10.SEMBLY: HTTPS://WWW.SEMBLY.AI/
11.SUMMARI: HTTPS://WWW.SUMMARI.COM/PRODUCTS/CHROME
12.COQUI: HTTPS://COQUI.AI/
• LIST OF IMAGE GENERATING & PROCESSING TOOLS
1. PROFILE PICTURE: HTTPS://WWW.PROFILEPICTURE.AI/
2. PHOTOSONIC: HTTPS://PHOTOSONIC.WRITESONIC.COM/
3. REMOVE BG: HTTPS://WWW.REMOVE.BG/
4. ARTBREEDER: HTTPS://WWW.ARTBREEDER.COM/
5. MAGICERASER: HTTPS://MAGICSTUDIO.COM/MAGICERASER
6. KREA: HTTPS://WWW.KREA.AI/
7. LEXICA: HTTPS://LEXICA.ART/
8. REMOVAL: HTTPS://REMOVAL.AI/
9. IMAGE ENLARGER: HTTPS://IMGLARGER.COM/
10.WATERMARK REMOVAL : HTTPS://WWW.WATERMARKREMOVER.IO/
11.RODEBUDAI: HTTPS://WWW.ROSEBUDAI.COM/
12.HYPOTENUSE: HTTPS://WWW.HYPOTENUSE.AI/
13.NYX: HTTPS://NYX.GALLERY/
14.AI AVATAR: HTTPS://AVATARAI.ME/
15.CUTOUT PRO: HTTPS://WWW.CUTOUT.PRO/
16.PASSPORT PHOTO: HTTPS://PASSPHOTO.AI/
17.PICSO: HTTPS://PICSO.AI/
18.PLAYGROUND: HTTPS://WWW.PLAYGROUNDAI.COM/
19.RUNWAY: HTTPS://RUNWAYML.COM/
20.PROFILE PIC MAKER: HTTPS://PFPMAKER.COM/
21.HOTPOT: HTTPS://HOTPOT.AI/
22.MAGE: HTTPS://WWW.MAGE.SPACE/
• BEST NO-CODE AI TOOLS
1. ZEVI.AI
2. MUTINY
3. SYMANTO TEXT INSIGHTS
4. LIGHTNING AI
5. NANONETS
6. AXIOM
7. 10WEB
8. MONITAUR
9. DEBUILD
10. TELEPORTHQ
11. DURABLE AI
12.VWO
13. NEON AI
14. DUST
15. ROBOVISION.AI
16. AI SURGE CLOUD
17. SEEK
18. BUILD AI
19. COGNIFLOW
20. VIABLE
21. LINER.AI
22. LOBE
23. MUTABLE
24. ROBOFLOW
BEST AI PROMPTS
25. TEACHABLE MACHIN
26. BROWSE AI
27. FELVIN
28. SOFTR STUDIO
29. BRANCHER AI
30. BARDEEN AI
31. RETUNE
32. RIKU.AI
• LIST OF 1000+ CURATED AI TOOLS
HTTPS://PUBLICDOC.CLICKUP.COM/.../13Q28B-164/972DA0C0D0A4EB8
• EMAIL MARKETING PROMPTS
"I NEED A [TYPE OF EMAIL] THAT WILL MAKE MY [IDEAL CUSTOMER PERSONA] FEEL [EMOTION] ABOUT MY
[PRODUCT/SERVICE] AND PERSUADE THEM TO TAKE [DESIRED ACTION] WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY."
1.
"I'M LOOKING FOR A [TYPE OF EMAIL] THAT WILL SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE NEEDS AND PAIN POINTS OF MY
[IDEAL CUSTOMER PERSONA] AND PERSUADE THEM TO TAKE [DESIRED ACTION] WITH A SENSE OF
URGENCY AND STRONG OFFER."
2.
"I NEED A [TYPE OF EMAIL] THAT WILL SHOWCASE THE VALUE AND BENEFITS OF MY [PRODUCT/SERVICE] TO
[IDEAL CUSTOMER PERSONA] AND CONVINCE THEM TO TAKE [DESIRED ACTION] WITH SOCIAL PROOF AND
CREDIBILITY BUILDING ELEMENTS."
3.
"I'M LOOKING FOR A [TYPE OF EMAIL] THAT WILL CLEARLY EXPLAIN THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF MY
[PRODUCT/SERVICE] TO [IDEAL CUSTOMER PERSONA] AND PERSUADE THEM TO MAKE A PURCHASE WITH
A STRONG CALL-TO-ACTION."
4.
"I NEED A [TYPE OF EMAIL] THAT WILL CONVINCE MY [IDEAL CUSTOMER PERSONA] TO PURCHASE MY
[PRODUCT/SERVICE] BY HIGHLIGHTING ITS UNIQUE BENEFITS AND ADDRESSING ANY POTENTIAL OBJECTIONS." #7HUBENT #7HUBENT #KANOMARKET #RCCG #KANOSTATE #RESPONSIVE #DIGITALAGENCY #SOCIALMEDIASTRATEGIST #WEBSITE #BUSINESS #FACEBOOKSHOPS #ECOM #ECCOMERCE #ECOMMERCEMARKETING #ECOMMERCEBUSINESS
#ECCOMERCE #WEBSITE #KANOSTATE #DIGITALAGENCY #KANOMARKET #ADVERTISING #AFFILIATEMARKETING #7HUBENT #FACEBOOK #JESUS #RCCG #MZFM #CHRISTIAN #VIRALREELS #BUSINESSPROMOTION #DIGITALADVERTISING #BUSINESS #ECOMMERCEBUSINESS
7HUBENT KANO E-COMMERCE AUDIENCE COMMUNITY SALES GROUP
KANO MARKET FCAEBOOK PAGE (GROUP)
KANO MARKET
KANO MARKET PLACE
KANO MARKET GROUP
KANO MARKET ONLINE
KANO MARKET WHATSAPP GROUP LINK
KANO MARKET WHATSAPP VIEWS BOOST YOUR SALES WITH | 7HUBENT MASSIVE AUDIENCE GROUP HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/100069319207401/VIDEOS/6699302506767672/?IDORVANITY=252103806363846&MIBEXTID=NNVZG8 HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/252103806363846/PERMALINK/678726520368237/?MIBEXTID=NIF5OZ HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/252103806363846/PERMALINK/678737450367144/?MIBEXTID=NIF5OZ HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/252103806363846/PERMALINK/678741667033389/?MIBEXTID=NIF5OZ HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/252103806363846/PERMALINK/678822300358659/?MIBEXTID=NIF5OZ HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/252103806363846/PERMALINK/678726520368237/?MIBEXTID=NIF5OZ HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/KANOMARKETGROUP/?REF=SHARE_GROUP_LINK
5.
"I'm looking for a [type of email] that will establish trust and credibility with my [ideal
customer persona] by highlighting the successes and testimonials of previous customers
who have used my [product/service]."
6.
"I need a [type of email] that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal customer
persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take [desired action]."
7.
"I'm looking for a [type of email] that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my
[product/service] to [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase."
8.
"I need a [type of email] that will tell a story about my [product/service] and how it has
helped [ideal customer persona] achieve their [goal] in a relatable and engaging way."
9.

"I'm looking for a [type of email] that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a strong

headline and hook, and then convince them to take [desired action] with persuasive

language and compelling evidence."

10.

"I'm looking for a [type of email] that will explain the features and benefits of my

[product/service] to [ideal customer persona] in a clear and concise manner, leading them

to make a purchase."

11.

"I need a [type of email] that will make my [ideal customer persona] feel [emotion] about my

[product/service] and convince them to take [desired action]."

12.

"I need a [type of email] that will persuade my [ideal customer persona] to purchase my

[product/service] by highlighting its unique benefits and addressing any potential

objections."

13.

"I'm looking for a [type of email] that will convince my [ideal customer persona] to sign up

for my [program/subscription] by explaining the value it brings and the benefits they'll

receive."

14.

"I need a [type of email] that will address the pain points and needs of my [ideal customer

persona] and show them how my [product/service] is the solution they've been searching

for."

15.

• Copywriting Prompts

"Please write a compelling [type of text] that speaks directly to my [ideal customer persona]

and encourages them to take [desired action] on my [website/product]."

1.

"I need a [type of text] that will persuade [ideal customer persona] to purchase my

[product/service] by highlighting its unique benefits and addressing any potential

objections."

2.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will convince [ideal customer persona] to sign up for my

[program/subscription] by explaining the value it brings and the benefits they'll receive."

3.

"I need a [type of text] that will make my [ideal customer persona] feel [emotion] about my

[product/service] and convince them to take [desired action]."

4.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will explain the features and benefits of my

[product/service] to [ideal customer persona] in a clear and concise manner, leading them

to make a purchase."

5.

"I need a [type of text] that will address the pain points and needs of my [ideal customer

persona] and show them how my [product/service] is the solution they've been searching

for."

6.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a strong

headline and hook, and then convince them to take [desired action] with persuasive

language and compelling evidence."

7.

"I need a [type of text] that will tell a story about my [product/service] and how it has helped

[ideal customer persona] achieve their [goal] in a relatable and engaging way."

8.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my

[product/service] to [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase."

9.

"I need a [type of text] that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal customer

persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take [desired action]."

10.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will establish trust and credibility with my [ideal customer

persona] by highlighting the successes and testimonials of previous customers who have

used my [product/service]."

11.

"I need a [type of text] that will make my [ideal customer persona] feel [emotion] about my

[product/service] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a sense of urgency."

12.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will clearly explain the features and benefits of my

[product/service] to [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase with

a strong call-to-action."

13.

"I need a [type of text] that will showcase the value and benefits of my [product/service] to

[ideal customer persona] and convince them to take [desired action] with social proof and

credibility-building elements."

14.

"I'm looking for a [type of text] that will speak directly to the needs and pain points of my

[ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a sense of

urgency and strong offer."

15.

• YouTube Ad Scripts Prompts

"I need a YouTube ad script that will provide valuable and relevant information to my [ideal

customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my [website/product]."

1.

"I need a YouTube ad script that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase

with social proof and credibility-building elements."

2.

"I need a YouTube ad script that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal customer

persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take [desired action]

with a sense of urgency."

3.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will introduce my [product/service] to my [ideal

customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a strong call-to-action

and compelling visuals."

4.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will showcase the value and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired

action] with a strong offer and clear call-to-action."

5.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will clearly explain the features and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase

6.

with a sense of urgency."

"I need a YouTube ad script that will tell a story about my [product/service] and how it has

helped [ideal customer persona] achieve their [goal] in a relatable and engaging way."

7.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a

strong headline and hook, and then convince them to take [desired action] with persuasive

language and compelling evidence."

8.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will speak directly to the needs and pain points of

my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a sense of

urgency and strong offer."

9.

"I need a YouTube ad script that will address the pain points and needs of my [ideal

customer persona] and show them how my [product/service] is the solution they've been

searching for."

10.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will establish trust and credibility with my [ideal

customer persona] by highlighting the successes and testimonials of previous customers

who have used my [product/service]."

11.

"I need a YouTube ad script that will educate my [ideal customer persona] on a specific

[topic] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my [website/product]."

12.

"I need a YouTube ad script that will showcase the unique selling points of my

[product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with a

sense of urgency and exclusive offers."

13.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a

relatable and authentic message, and then persuade them to take [desired action] with a

strong call-to action and compelling visuals."

14.

"I'm looking for a YouTube ad script that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a

unique and compelling perspective on [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action]

on my [website/product]."

15.

• Facebook Ad Copy Prompts

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will use the influence and reach of my

[brand/company] to drive traffic and sales to my [product/service] for my [ideal customer

persona]."

1.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will create a sense of community and belonging for my

[ideal customer persona] by featuring user-generated content and encouraging them to

share their own experiences with my [product/service]."

2.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will provide a sneak peek of upcoming products or

services and create a sense of anticipation and excitement for my [ideal customer persona]

with a clear and compelling call-to-action."

3.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will leverage the authority and expertise of my

[brand/company] to educate my [ideal customer persona] on the benefits of my

[product/service] and persuade them to make a purchase."

4.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will leverage the authenticity and relatability of my

[brand/company] to engage my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take

[desired action] on my [product/service]."

5.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will showcase the unique and personal

experiences of my [ideal customer persona] with my [product/service] and persuade them

to share their positive review with their followers."

6.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will leverage the social proof and credibility of my

[brand/company] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try my [product/service] and

share their positive experience with their followers."

7.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique

and creative visual campaign that showcases the features and benefits of my

[product/service] in a compelling way."

8.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will create a sense of urgency and FOMO for my [ideal

customer persona] by featuring exclusive deals and promotions for my [product/service]."

9.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will leverage the authority and credibility of [influencer

type] to educate my [ideal customer persona] on the benefits of my [product/service] and

persuade them to try it out for themselves."

10.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will leverage the reach and influence of [influencer type]

to drive traffic and sales to my [product/service] for my [ideal customer persona]."

11.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will use the social proof and credibility of

[influencer type] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try my [product/service] and

share their positive experience with their followers."

12.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will use the influence and reach of [influencer

type] to showcase the unique features and benefits of my [product/service] to my [ideal

customer persona] and encourage them to make a purchase."

13.

"I need a Facebook ad copy that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with [specific

type of content] from [influencer type] who can authentically share the benefits of my

[product/service] and encourage them to make a purchase."

14.

"I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will create a sense of community and belonging

for my [ideal customer persona] by featuring user-generated content and encouraging

them to share their own experiences with my [product/service] with the help of [influencer

type]."

15.

• Twitter Thread Ideas Prompts

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will provide valuable and relevant information to

my [ideal customer persona] about [subject] and attract high-quality leads with a strong

call-to action."

1.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will tell a unique and relatable story about my

[product/service] and how it has helped [ideal customer persona] achieve their [goal]."

2.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my

[product/service] in a fun and creative way, and attract high-quality leads with a strong

offer."

3.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will both go viral and attract high-quality leads for my

[product/service] with a strong call-to-action and compelling visuals."

4.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will showcase the value and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired

action] with a clear and compelling message."

5.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal

customer persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take

[desired action] with a sense of urgency."

6.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique

and compelling perspective on [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my

[website/product]."

7.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will go viral and showcase my [product/service] to

my [ideal customer persona] in a creative and engaging way."

8.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will establish trust and credibility with my [ideal

customer persona] by showcasing the success stories of previous customers who have

used my [product/service]."

9.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will compare my [product/service] to similar

options on the market and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to choose us with clear

and compelling evidence."

10.

"I'm looking for a Twitter thread idea that will provide a behind-the-scenes look at my

[company/brand] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to take [desired action] with a

sense of authenticity and relatability."

11.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will showcase the unique selling points of my

[product/service] and attract high-quality leads with a sense of urgency and exclusive

offers."

12.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will provide a step-by-step guide on how to use my

[product/service] and attract high-quality leads with clear and compelling instructions."

13.

"I need a Twitter thread idea that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a relatable

and authentic message, and then persuade them to take [desired action] with a strong call-

14.

to-action and compelling visuals."

• YouTube Video Ideas Prompts

"I need a YouTube video idea that will both go viral and persuade my [ideal customer

persona] to take [desired action] on my [website/product] with a strong call-to-action and

compelling visuals."

1.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will tell a unique and relatable story about my

[product/service] and how it has helped [ideal customer persona] achieve their [goal]."

2.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my

[product/service] in a fun and creative way, and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to

make a purchase."

3.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will showcase the value and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired

action] with a strong offer and clear call-to-action."

4.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will provide valuable and relevant information to

my[ideal customer persona] about [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] on

my [website/product]."

5.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal

customer persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take

[desired action] with a sense of urgency."

6.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will go viral and showcase my [product/service]

to my [ideal customer persona] in a creative and entertaining way."

7.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will showcase the success stories of previous customers

who have used my [product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a

purchase."

8.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique

and compelling perspective on [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my

[website/product]."

9.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will provide a behind-the-scenes look at my

[company/brand] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to take [desired action] with a

sense of authenticity and relatability."

10.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will provide a step-by-step guide on how to use

my [product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with

clear and compelling instructions."

11.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a

relatable and authentic message, and then persuade them to take [desired action] with a

strong call-to-action and compelling visuals."

12.

"I'm looking for a YouTube video idea that will showcase the unique selling points of my

[product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with a

sense of urgency and exclusive offers."

13.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will demonstrate how my [product/service] can solve the

specific pain points and needs of my [ideal customer persona] in a relatable and engaging

way."

14.

"I need a YouTube video idea that will compare my [product/service] to similar options on

the market and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to choose us with clear and

compelling evidence.

15.

• ChatGPT SEO prompts

"I'm looking for ways to optimize my website's title tags and meta descriptions for on-page

SEO for my website about '{topic}'."

1.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's load time and page speed for on-page SEO

for my website about '{topic}'."

2.

"I'm looking for ways to create and optimize my website's content for on-page SEO for my

website about '{topic}'."

3.

"I'm looking for ways to use header tags and structure my website's content for on-page

SEO for my website about '{topic}'."

4.

"I'm looking for ways to optimize my website's images and videos for on-page SEO for my

website about '{topic}'."

5.

6. "I'm looking for ways to use internal linking for on-page SEO for my website about '{topic}'."

"I'm looking for ways to use alt tags for images for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'."

7.

"I'm looking for ways to use schema markup for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'."

8.

"I'm looking for ways to use keyword research and targeting for on-page SEO for my

website about '{topic}'."

9.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO through the use of structured

data for '{topic}'."

10.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's accessibility for on-page SEO for my website

about '{topic}'"

11.

"I'm looking for ways to use social media tags for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'"

12.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's mobile optimization for on-page SEO for my

website about '{topic}'"

13.

"I'm looking for ways to use redirects and 404 error pages for on-page SEO for my website

about '{topic}'"

14.

"I'm looking for ways to use analytics and tracking for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'"

15.

"I'm looking for ways to use structured data markup for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'"

16.

17. "I'm looking for ways to use canonical tags for on-page SEO for my website about '{topic}'"

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's URL structure for on-page SEO for my

website about '{topic}'"

18.

19. "I'm looking for ways to use rich snippets for on-page SEO for my website about '{topic}'"

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by creating a sitemap for

'{topic}'"

20.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by optimizing my website's

HTML code for '{topic}'"

21.

"I'm looking for ways to use meta robots tags for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'"

22.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by creating a robots.txt file for

'{topic}'"

23.

"I'm looking for ways to optimize my website's on-page SEO by using for

'{topic}'"

24. schema.org

25. "I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by using JSON-LD for '{topic}'"

"I'm looking for ways to use breadcrumb navigation for on-page SEO for my website about

'{topic}'"

26.

27. "I'm looking for ways to use rich media for on-page SEO for my website about '{topic}'"

28. "I'm looking for ways to use multimedia for on-page SEO for my website about '{topic}'"

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by using internal linking and

anchor texts for '{topic}'"

29.

"I'm looking for ways to improve my website's on-page SEO by optimizing my website's

XML sitemap for '{topic}'"

30.

• Cold DM Ideas Prompts

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will use the influence and reach of my [brand/company]

to drive traffic and sales to my [product/service] for my [ideal customer persona]."

1.

"I need a cold DM idea that will provide valuable and relevant information to my [ideal

customer persona] about [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a

personalized message."

2.

"I need a cold DM idea that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a relatable and

authentic message, and then persuade them to take [desired action] with a strong call-toaction

and compelling visuals."

3.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will showcase the unique features and benefits of my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] in a clear and compelling way."

4.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will provide a step-by-step guide on how to use my

[product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with clear

and compelling instructions."

5.

"I need a cold DM idea that will showcase the success stories of previous customers who

have used my [product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a

purchase with a personalized message."

6.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will leverage the authenticity and relatability of my

[brand/company] to engage my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take

[desired action]."

7.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique

and exclusive offer and persuade them to take [desired action] with a sense of urgency and

exclusivity."

8.

"I need a cold DM idea that will create a sense of community and belonging for my [ideal

customer persona] by featuring user-generated content and encouraging them to share

their own experiences with my [product/service]."

9.

"I need a cold DM idea that will leverage the authenticity and relatability of my

[brand/company] to engage my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take

[desired action] on my [product/service]."

10.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will provide a sneak peek of upcoming products or

services and create a sense of anticipation and excitement for my [ideal customer persona]

with a clear and compelling call-to-action."

11.

"I need a cold DM idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique and

creative visual campaign that showcases the features and benefits of my [product/service]

in a compelling way."

12.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will leverage the social proof and credibility of my

[brand/company] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try my [product/service] and

share their positive experience with their followers."

13.

"I need a cold DM idea that will leverage the authority and expertise of my [brand/company]

to educate my [ideal customer persona] on the benefits of my [product/service] and

persuade them to make a purchase."

14.

"I'm looking for a cold DM idea that will showcase the unique and personal experiences of

my [ideal customer persona] with my [product/service] and persuade them to share their

15.

positive review with their followers."

• Influencer Marketing Prompts

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will showcase my

[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired

action] with the help of [influencer type] who aligns with our brand values."

1.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will engage my [ideal customer

persona] with [specific type of content] from [influencer type] who can showcase the unique

features and benefits of our [product/service] in a fun and creative way."

2.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will target my [ideal customer

persona] with [specific type of content] from [influencer type] who can authentically share

the benefits of our [product/service] and encourage them to make a purchase."

3.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will leverage the authority

and credibility of [influencer type] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try our

[product/service] and share their positive experience with their followers."

4.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will leverage the authority and

expertise of [influencer type] to educate my [ideal customer persona] on the benefits of our

[product/service] and persuade them to make a purchase."

5.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will engage my [ideal customer

persona] with [specific type of content] from [influencer type] who can showcase the unique

features and benefits of our [product/service] in a compelling and authentic way."

6.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will leverage the reach and

influence of [influencer type] to drive awareness and sales of our [product/service] to my

[ideal customer persona]."

7.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will create a sense of urgency and

FOMO for my [ideal customer persona] by featuring [influencer type] who can share

exclusive deals and promotions for our [product/service]."

8.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will use the social proof and

credibility of [influencer type] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try our

[product/service] and share their positive experience with their followers."

9.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will target my [ideal customer

persona] with [specific type of content] from [influencer type] who can provide valuable and

relevant information about our [product/service] and encourage them to take [desired

action]."

10.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will use the influence and

reach of [influencer type] to drive traffic and sales to our [product/service] for my [ideal

customer persona]."

11.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will leverage the social proof

and credibility of [influencer type] to persuade my [ideal customer persona] to try our

[product/service] and share their positive experience with their followers."

12.

"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will use the authenticity and

relatability of [influencer type] to engage my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them

to take [desired action] on our [product/service]."

13.

"I'm looking for an influencer marketing campaign outline that will target my [ideal customer

persona] with [specific type of content] from [influencer type] who can share valuable and

relevant information about our [product/service] and encourage them to take [desired

action]."

14.
"I need an influencer marketing campaign outline that will leverage the authenticity and
relatability of [influencer type] to engage my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them
to take [desired action] on our [product/service]."
15.
• Cold Email Ideas Prompts
"I need a cold email idea that will demonstrate how my [product/service] can solve the
specific pain points and needs of my [ideal customer persona] in a relatable and engaging
way."
1.
"I need a cold email idea that will establish credibility and authority with my [ideal customer
persona] by showcasing the success stories of previous customers who have used my
[product/service]."
2.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will attract the attention of my [ideal customer
persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a unique and compelling subject
line."
3.
"I need a cold email idea that will provide valuable and relevant information to my [ideal
customer persona] about [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a clear
and compelling message."
4.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will draw in my [ideal customer persona] with a
relatable and authentic message, and then persuade them to take [desired action] with a
strong call-to action and compelling visuals."
5.
"I need a cold email idea that will compare my [product/service] to similar options on the
market and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to choose us with clear and compelling
evidence."
6.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will overcome objections and concerns my [ideal
customer persona] may have about my [product/service] and convince them to take
[desired action] with a sense of urgency."
7.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will establish trust and credibility with my [ideal
customer persona] by showcasing the expertise and professionalism of my
[company/brand]."
8.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will provide a step-by-step guide on how to use my
[product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with clear
and compelling instructions."
9.
"I need a cold email idea that will provide a behind-the-scenes look at my [company/brand]
and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to take [desired action] with a sense of
authenticity and relatability."
10.
"I need a cold email idea that will use a personalized and targeted approach to engage my
[ideal customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a clear and
compelling message."
11.
"I need a cold email idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique and
compelling perspective on [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my
[website/product]."
12.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will showcase the benefits and value of my
[product/service] to my [ideal customer persona] and persuade them to make a purchase
with a strong call-to action."
13.
"I need a cold email idea that will provide a unique and compelling offer to my [ideal
customer persona] and persuade them to take [desired action] with a sense of urgency and
exclusivity."
14.
"I'm looking for a cold email idea that will showcase the unique selling points of my
[product/service] and persuade my [ideal customer persona] to make a purchase with a
sense of urgency and exclusive offers."
15.